(Been a while since I participated in Fibbing Friday, and now feels like the time to give it another go. This prompt is from pcguyiv, and I like the questions for this one. These questions really stirred the inner liar that’s trapped inside me under so many layers of boring, sober, dull honesty. Enjoy! Link below.)
- Who sang the song, “Dust in the Wind”? Some obnoxious drunk at the karaoke
- Finish the lyric: If you&’re blue, and you don’t know where to go to, why don’t you go… Straight to hell!
- Why is a two-wheel hand truck sometimes called a dolly? Because too many people are idiots who can’t understand the simple concept of a two wheeled moving device having one name and a similar four wheeled moving device having another (as you can tell from this rather garrulous answer that I’ve dealt with this problem at work)
- The movie, Office Space wasn’t about office workers rebelling against their terrible boss. What was it about? The Crimean War
- What is gasoline more commonly called in the U.K.? Petrol*
- What is gasoline more commonly called to in the U.S.? Overpriced
- Why did Elon Musk launch a car into space? To win a bar bet
- Robin Hood didn’t rob from the rich and give to the poor. What did he do? Catapult garbage into King John’s castle
- What was Murder on the Orient Express really about? The benefits of teamwork
- What was the last song ever recorded by the Beatles? Who Let the Dogs Out?
*Apologies for answering this one truthfully, it’ll never happen again.
©2020 Robert Kirkendall