A Fibbing Friday prompt from pensitivity101/fibs by di. The object is to answer the questions in a transparently dishonest way. Hope my answers are ridiculous. Link below to original prompt.
1. What’s a cyclops? When your bicycle collapses underneath you after a particularly dangerous act of daredevilry
2. What’s next in this sequence? Y, G, B, B, … Y NOT, G, B, B,
3. Patty has 4 apples and Pete pinched a pair. What do Patty and Pete have now? Grounds for divorce
4. How would an alien describe sheep? Brainless followers of demagogues…oh, did you mean the animal?
5. What is Fool’s Gold? The primary object on the state seal of Nevada
6. Ginger, Scary, Posh, Sporty and Baby were the original Spice Girls. If you were to audition to be a sixth Spice, what would you be and why? Guys you can answer this one too! Old Spice
7. Why are traditional teapots brown? They’re glazed with suntan lotion
8. What are the Winds of Change? Any tornado, hurricane, or typhoon so powerful that they alter time
9. What is an amaryllis? How hipsters obnoxiously pronounce Amarillo
10. What are blues and twos? Words that rhyme with booze