(Okay, so I’m a couple of days late with this Fibbing Friday, but I’ve been busy, and I didn’t see the original post until earlier today. But the Vegas themed questions really stirred my imagination so I knew I was going to have to take a crack at it. Link below.)
- Finish the following idiom: “What happens in Vegas…” has been outlawed in the rest of Nevada and the other 49 states.
- What device is known as a one-arm bandit? Gasoline pump
- What is used to play Russian Roulette? Interrogation devices borrowed from KGB
- What is James Bond’s favorite casino game? Beer Hunter
- Who was the spokesman for Player’s Club International from the mid 1980s to the early 1990s? Kojak (Technically a lie because I didn’t use the actor’s real name)
- What nickname is given to a poker hand containing a pair of black aces and a pair of black eights? Redlined
- What does it mean to bet on “the hard way” in craps? The horse laxatives are about to kick in
- What is special about aces in blackjack? They’ve been micro-chipped by the Illuminati
- What are clams casino? Gambling establishments ran be totally legit business shellfish and not organized crime, capish?
- What game is played in the World Series of Poker? Marbles
©2021 Robert Kirkendall